Monday, January 5, 2009

Skipped a day indeed...

Yah know last night I was tired and I was just like.. eh whatever.. I have a spare day and only 7 more days of blogging.. I'm tired I will just go to bed.. I didn't turn on teh computer at all.. So yeah.... Martines sister, and her son and boyrfriend Gijs and Antwan came over yesterday.. To set up teh au pair room...
The room looks great... Amaia will be here tomorrow.. as long as teh strikes for teh airlines in Spain don't continue.. And I will ahve teh lovely task of training her.. And Since I leave in one week.. We decided to just leav me downstairs and let her move right into the new au apir room... Well... Sorry it is indeed a short blog.. I have to go watch America's Next Top MOdel!!!! Peace!..

Sorry no spell checkin tonight!!!!

2 comments:

Tessalulale said...

W.E.! Missing a day is totally allowed in my eyes! hehe

Anonymous said...

Is that the new Top Model? If so I've been missing it. Love, Mum