Friday, January 23, 2009

Blog and new blogger!!!

So I've gone ahead and started a new blog! So once you finish reading this head on over ther and add it to your reader! WWW.SeeBeckyBlog.Blogspot.com
So today I got to go an have my feast at Wingers.. Very delicious! But I had to keep it easy so I didn't get too sick! But don't worry... I didn't!
I've bought loads of clothes and I am very happy to say that I bought some pants for work in 2 sizes smaller then when I left for Holland a year ago! I am really missing Martine and the kids! Today is Thijs' Birthday and I wish i was there to experience it all! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIJS!!! I love you!
I have gotten to do quit a lot of hair this week! Colored Laura's hair... Cut 2 of my lil cousins hair... Grandpas, Mom's and Adams! As well as coloring my mom's hair... So yeah... And I have to say I think I have done a wicked job on each of them!!! I think I'm pretty dang great for having taken a break! So now I just can't wait to go get my hair done!!!!!
www.SeeBeckyBlog.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Tessalulale said...

Then you get to wax my eyebrows ...whenever you wake up! hahaa