Thursday, January 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

So I'm home.. In Utah.. It's such a wonderful and strange thing... And of course I haven't been home long enough to hate things yet hahaha! yeah.. I don't know why I just really don't feel like blogging one bit! I have loads to write... but nothing to say... or maybe its the other way around! Yeah... The flight was way long... But nothing too crazy happened... we got through everything very easily! And what was really nice was that we got to fly Economy Plus... so we had extra room and leg room! And on the first flight it was really uncrowded! So that was super nice! We had no problems what so ever in customs and ended up keeping out Visa's... From Holland that permitted us to be in then country... Yeah we thought we would have those taken away!!!! Got home Late late! around 12:15 and got to sleep around 2 I'd say... I tried to stay awake the whole time so I could sleep the night away... I was quite successful until around the Valley of Fire on the drive home.. and I began to fall asleep off and on till we got home.. Tess did a great job talking to my mom... But she did get a couple winks of sleep on the plane... so we evened out I'd say!
Yesterday I spent the day at home and my brother and sister in law came over with lil miss Lucy my niece I hadn't seen yet! She is so cute and sweet! Oh man I love her so! I was also really excited to see my little brother Adam he is doing really good... I also went to Walmart and got the things to make Stampot for dinner!!! Yummy yummy!!!
Today I couldn't get myself to sleep in... So I got up and did my moms hair and ate breakfast with her.. Then I got Adam up and ready for the bus... After that I cleaned the kitchen and went back to sleep for a bit... Laura went to class and I took her.. I spent some time with my Mom at her school... it was very nice... Then I did some shopping at Ross... I bought 6 shirts, 1 dress, 1 pair of leggings and 1 shrug... all for only $50.. I'm pretty great huh... Then later I went shopping at Target and bought 2 more shirts for a total or $5.50!!! I'm really great...
So yeah... That's about it... So far so good... I'll let you know more when more happens.

1 comment:

Tessalulale said...

I haven't been able to sleep in one bit either!!! At first I was waking up at 6:30 and now 8:30. Its gradually getting better I guess. hehe Oh and I LOVE how part of your shopping was LEGGINGS! hahahaa Your so dutch!