Friday, January 9, 2009

flight 947

yep its all confirmed... And indeed I shall be back in the states... its all very strange. I know I keep saying that. and blogging that. But its like Martine said.. Its just weird.. I'll just be gone... Here today gone tomorrow. Well not tomorrow... but quite soon! January 9th... will in a blink be the 10th. then 11th... and BLINK! It's the 12th and I'm on a plane flying non-stop for 8 hours to Washington DC and another 5.5 to Las Vegas... And BLINK! I will have been home in Utah for a week... Blink BLINK! I've been home for a month and forgetting my Dutch and not riding a bike. BLINK! It all happens way too fast!

I know you all wish blink! This blog is over.. But I suppose that after a year I should stop apologising for my blogs.. You wouldn't read them if you didn't want to... At least not after a year... Wow... Its all so weird! Thijs went to his first day of real school... He will start it the day after his 4th birthday in 2 weeks... So today they had him go for half a day... And next Friday another half day... Then the Monday a day as well... Until he is a big boy and going full time... He's so grown up now! Its very icy out today again! So I hope to go out and take some pictures! I plan to walk... not fall... on the icy canal in front of our house.;.. That should be quite fun!

Amaia the new au pair is doing great! Today when Martine left to take Thijs I was like.. Umm I'm just gonna go upstairs and leave you and Jet alone... Of course everything went great! I think it will take her a couple weeks.. But She'll be really great!

So yeah.... That's it. Till tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have forgotten soooo many dutch things... And it has been 10 days... I am shocked at how fast you forget stuff... So yes, BLINK... and you are in your old ways...
Have a good time on the ice!!
Anel