Monday, December 29, 2008

OK so for real now...

So yes I missed yesterday! terrible aint it! But oh well... Now Tess and I both are minus 1 day.... This weekend was busy and very fun! I went with Tess and Anel to Amsterdam on Saturday for some shopping.. Got some jeans and a whole load of random little suveniours and presents... We also went to the Joordan market... Our favorite one... Not too many people were there,.... Guess everyone was on vacation... We got our favorite Tomato tempanade... It was so good! I could just eat like I dunno... six cups straight of it! And Tess got some Bread... and Anel got some stuffed peppers... A nice little meal.. Which we ate in this fabulous little jewel of a restaurant called.. De Blauwe.. Something or another... Which is the Blue... And yeah I can't remember what the last part of the name was... Anyway! We all got a nice bowl of soup... And ate all our little treats with it... It was so good! I got the pea soup... YUM!
Wow! I am really not in the flow of blogging.. It's like a really awful blog... Sorry! Hahaha! Then we stayed the night at Anel's house.... Sunday was Anel's going away party.. It was fun.. we did a white elephant.. But with the 7 girls... Everyone was nice and didn't steal... So it wasn't too fun.. I would have... But I really didn't want anything else.. and I knew I wanted the gift that Tess brought! Hahaha! So I just got that! Its an Amsterdam bag... Very cute.
Then last night after everyone left and we harassed Anel more than enough about being from Africa... We said goodbye.. I really do like Anel a lot.. So I will miss her! I will miss her as much as she will miss fresh food.. Clothes... Homes that don't allow the breeze to come in through small holes in the straw walls... And of course.. electricity and running water... Click click old friend.. Click click!
Then Tess and I ended the night with some awesome Wii action! Her family got a Wii for Christmas... SO we warmed it up for them! It was so fun! My arm is still sore though!... Of course I'm sure that the fact that I painted half the au pair room today doesn't help! On my way home today.. I saw that I had to wait 25 minutes till my buss would come.. So I thought I would take a peak in at the shopping center... I didn't find a belt like I wanted... but I did FINALLY get the shoes I wanted! Thanks Martine! They are so cute! I'm very happy!
And yes.. So now my day ends.. I'm super tired... I would have gone to bed already.. But the new season of America's Next Top Model and Project Runway started tonight! And these are two seasons I haven't seen! I am a bit annoyed that they decided to be on now! When I can only watch one more week of them before I go home! That's right... 2 more weeks... and I will be home,... It's ok.. Cause both those shows are played like crazy in reruns! So I am so set!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll call you in the morning. I tried to get you on skype because phone credit is all out and I don't want to buy more. Love, Mum

Anonymous said...

Yes I cant wait to get back and have to light a candle to see in the dark... And try not to burn my house down!! Click click!! Haha!! Enjoy your last days!!
Anel

Tessalulale said...

Aweeeeee ANEL!!! We are sooo going to miss you!!! Beck-Dogg Rocks at the Wii. . . Though I got pretty good with Tennis...Rematch tomorrow?!

Laura said...

Sounds fun! I want to visit Holland again, now that the trip is processing more in my head I miss it!