Friday, April 25, 2008

mmmmmmm.....

sINCE THE COMMENTS WERE ONLY ABOUT MY HAIRY ARMPITS... i'S LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT i DID INDEED SHAVE THEM THAT DAY.... sO NO WORRIES! uMM yEHA NOTHING IS HAPPENING HERE... tHIS HOME WITH MAKE FOR A MUCH LESS ENTERTAINING BLOG... siNCE THE HOUSE HAS PEACE IN IT... aND mARTINE READS MY BLOGS! ;) JK... WELL SHE DOES... BUT JK ABOUT THE CENSORSHIP IDEA... mY FOOT ITCHES... AND IT'S 932 PM AND i'M EXAUSTED... THE KIDS STAYED HOME FROM MAGOT'S... THATS THE WOMAN WHO WATCHES THEM... ASIDE FROM ME... ANYWAY... sO i GOT A TASTE FOR WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE WHEN THEY HAVE A FULL tHURSDAY WITH ME... cAN i SAY THAT i'M TIRED... tHE KEYBOARD WENT ON CAPS LOCK.. aND WELL i JUST DON'T REALLY CARE ENOUGH TO FIX IT... Fine Tess... I'll takle the caps off... sheesh way to ruin a good yelling blog! ARGH!
Thijs is doing really good with speaking English... I must say... This week he's learned "Be careful" "look" and well some other words... I just can't really remember... Also he's decided that I'm the best at giving him a bath... But that's mostly cause I play with him and I let him get away with not getting out of the bath ASAP... While I know I shouldn't... I do... Then I wrap him up in his towel and we pretend that he's disapeared! And Martine can't find him anywhere! Then he magicall appears in his bed with his PJ's on... He thinks it's great! And I help him brush his teeth... So that's nice
Oh... and today I gave Jet a hair cut... not my proudest moment.. And Merium... Tess's hots momma... she wants me to do the kids hair tomorrow... Umm I dunno if I trust me... But the girls hair is long and curly... I'm far better at long hair... Plus.... Curly is easy to hind mistakes... Haha!
Oh yeah... And I seem to have lost the speacial card we use to throw our trash away... and Martine told me my first week not to loose it or it's coming outta my pocket... Well I hope I can find it! I keep looking and I just have no clue what so ever as to where it is! I'm so made iwth myself!!! I really hope I find it! NOt so much the money... but because I feel like an ultra dumb ass for loosing it! ANd so soon!!!!

Well all... I'm gonna go to bed... I have a long day ahead of me...

2 comments:

Tessalulale said...

"Tess's hots momma.." Ahhh I love your Typos sometimes! Hahahaha Thanks for not making the whole blog a yelling blog! It would have DROVE ME CRAZY! Sorry your lost the trash card...at least you didn't lose a bike?! Maybe you will find it like I found my bike! hehe

Laura said...

What is a trash card?
ANywho...mom's making me have your room and I'm painting...so sorry about that...